June 08, 2018

Introducing NEW Host Sets - Artfully Folded

Hello friends!  It's the end of the week, and I've got one more post up my sleeve!  I've spent the first week introducing you to a few of my favourite things - Monday was In Colours, Tuesday was the Sea of Textures Suite, Thursday was the Colour Revamp, and today, I'm featuring Host Stamp Sets!  While this is the last post of the week, there's still PLENTY more to share and many more posts to come this year - we're just getting our feet wet! 

In each and every Stampin' Up! Catalogue, there is a small selection of beautiful stamp sets that are exclusively reserved for our hosts.  These gorgeous sets are available with orders of $200+ (even if that's just your order!) for a discounted rate.  As a demonstrator, I'm able to purchase them early - so let me introduce you to Artfully Folded!


This beautiful stamp set features gorgeous origami shapes in different styles and sizes - they can be stamped in outline or filled in with colour - plus a few other decorative elements, and a gorgeous sentiment.


Do you remember that sentiment on the card I shared yesterday?  I told you I'd tell you where it was from!  "Be your own kind of beautiful" is small and sweet, and stands alone as the only sentiment in this beautiful set. 


On this card, I paired Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, and Grapefruit Grove with Whisper White for a soft and sweet effect.  I love that the "Happy Day" sentiment, from the brand new "Itty Bitty Greetings" stamp set, could be used for a wedding, a birthday, or any other occasion!

See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! 



Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment