June 05, 2018

One of a Kind - Sea of Textures

Good morning, friends!  As promised, I've got a week of delicious new products to share from the just-released 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue!  Yesterday I introduced you to the brand new In Colours, and today, I want you to say hello to my favourite new suite - Tranquil Textures, featuring the Sea of Textures stamp set.  


My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw this page in the catalogue - it has SO many of my favourite things!  I absolutely LOVE octopi (so much that I have a giant one tattooed on my foot!) and this guy is perfection in the Sea of Textures suite, paired with his grungy DSP full of gorgeous rich colours, the delicate accents, and the intricate coordinatingd Framelits dies.  I was head over heels!  It was the first thing I ordered from the new catalogue, and if there was a "gimme everything on the page!" code, I would've entered it - I got it all, right down to those delicate little seed beads.  They are the most gorgeous, delicate little accent!



Sea of Textures stamp set is bundled with the coordinating Under The Sea Framelits, which means you get more bang for your buck - you'll save 10% when you purchase them together!  I love that Stampin' Up! helps our dollars go a little bit further with deals like these!  The Tranquil Textures suite is available in my Online Canadian Stampin' Up! Store - why not add it to your shopping cart and recreate this gorgeous card?

See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! 



Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment