February 22, 2017

Wedded Bliss

Hi friends!  I'm trying to get back into my normal blogging habits and start posting for frequently again - life has calmed down a bit and I can finally swing time for crafting AND posting! 

Today's card is an oldie.  I whipped this one up months ago - November, I think! - and it's been sitting in my queue since then.  

Now that we're in the thick of both the Occasions 2017 and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues, sometimes it's good to bring it back to basics and visit our old favourites from the Annual Catalogue.  This one uses Mixed Drinks, one of my favourite sets.  It's SO much fun!  


I used the champagne flutes for this adorable wedding/anniversary card, obviously, but a couple of the other stamps - the bubbles and the "cheers!" - sneak nicely into the background for a little extra something.  Silver, So Saffron, and Flirty Flamingo make for a bright and cheery combination!  Lastly, the "Wedded Bliss" sentiment from Designer Tin of Tags has a fun, whimsical font - perfect for this lighthearted card!

What are some of your favourite sets in the annual catalogue?  Have you pulled them out recently?  Let's not forget about them!

Cheers,
Shannon

Shopping in Canada? I'd love to help you create!
Click the links below to see the items used to create this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment