February 11, 2017

Designer Tee - Display Stamper Samples

Hello friends!  A little while ago, I was asked to be a display stamper for the Canadian Business Conference, a leadership weekend for Canadian demonstrators in Toronto, Ontario.  Each display stamper was able to choose a Sale-A-Bration set to work with to create a half-dozen samples.  I chose Designer Tee, thinking it would give me some flexibility and a bit of a challenge - and oh, what fun I had making these samples!

Jenn Tinline was kind enough to send me a photo from the conference of my board - so that was super cool to see!



Before my projects boarded their plane, however, I made sure to photograph each of them to share with you.  This little stamp set packs a big punch - and I really loved making these samples and having them shared at the conference!  


"Everything will be OK" - using DSP from the Cupcakes & Carousels stack.


"Don't quit your Day Dream" - using flowers from Jar of Love, and DSP from Falling In Love.


"Happy Birthday" - I think this one is my favourite!  I masked the birthday sentiment to stamp the cakes in the background, then created a fun collage using the sentiment from Designer Tee and embellishments from Cupcakes & Carousels DSP and the coordinating Carousel Birthday stamp set.


"Congratulations" - I swore I was going to make all of my samples without using the coordinating Custom Tee stamp set and frames, but then I had a silly idea for a goofy groom's card.  "I knew you could" just seemed so perfect for a groom who may have had a case of cold feet!  The tuxedo-tee paired so nicely with the Sending Love DSP stack and some fun embellishments.


"I Think I Can" - again, using masking for the trains, and combining stamps from Designer Tee.  My son loves trains, and I had him in mind when I made this card.  Simple colours and a cute repeating pattern.


And lastly, a scrapbook page - the "When in doubt, STAMP" sentiment HAD to be paired with a Stampin' Up! themed photo!  I went digging through my camera roll, trying to find a picture from one from a crafting retreat, and I ended up finding this silly selfie that I sent to my Artisan friends last year when my new catalog arrived.  It was PERFECT for this sentiment, and the In Colours on the catalogue front paired perfectly with the Good Vibes Project Life Card Collection, which made for a great series of embellishments.


A close-up of the embellishments.  So fun!

I absolutely loved making these samples and I'm so grateful to have been asked to create for this event!  I hope this blog post has helped you see Designer Tee in a new light - so versatile and so much fun!

Cheers,
Shannon


Shopping in Canada? I'd love to help you create!
Click the links below to see the items used to create this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment