July 27, 2016

Scenic Sayings - Two Ways!

Hello friends!  I know I declare everything to be my favourite, but seriously... I love it all so much that my "favourite" is usually whatever I have my hands on that day!

That said, though, I'm having a maaaaajor love affair with the Scenic Sayings stamp set and Serene Scenery DSP stack.  Like, big time.  it is so dreamy and lovely and perfect!

There is a little vellum treat bag in the catalog that I was head over heels for, so I decided to recreate it into a card this week.  It's virtually the same style, but a card instead of a bag - so easy to modify a great project this way!


And while I had all of those goodies out, I whipped up another card with the same paper stack and stamp.  It's such an easy, versatile sentiment that it can be used for anything and everything. 

 

I just adore the soft, natural patterns of this paper - and they pair so beautifully with so many of the embellishments!  Total must-haves!

Have a super day!

Cheers,
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I love this paper & these dies too Shannon! Thanks for sharing your pretty cards! <3

    ReplyDelete