July 13, 2016

Awesome Marquees

Hello friends!  A little birdie told me it's getting annoying to check my blog daily with no updates.  Sorry!  Life has been a bit hectic lately and by time I get time to sit down, I'm ready to fall asleep.  I've got a huge stack of stuff to share with you over these next few weeks; if the sun would shine one afternoon I'd be able to get some pics and we could get on with this!  

But - onward and upward!  Let's get to today's project.  


Marquee Messages is such a fun, eye-catching stamp set in the new catalog.  It's was at the top of my wishlist and one of the first things I ordered.  And yet - I hadn't cracked open the case until just recently!  I wanted to crank out a fun, bright card perfect for anyone.  I thought this set would be awesome - it's both on-trend and vintage, so with the right colour combo, it's perfect for anyone!  Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, and Tangerine Tango are a great combo for this fun card, and the little rhinestone accents light up the arrow perfectly.

We've got an Artisan Blog Hop coming just around the corner, so check back soon... I think I hear jingle bells... ;)

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment