September 18, 2016

Sunday Stories - and You're Nuts!

Hello friends!  I hope you've had a wonderful weekend.  Too short?  Yeah, mine too.  Sigh!

Today, I was included on the Stampin' Up! Canada Facebook page for their "Sunday Stories" feature - these are little videos designed to introduce some demonstrators across the country, and I was so honoured they asked me to be a part of it!

As part of the video, I shared a fun little card that hadn't appeared on my blog yet.  This one has a little bit of my signature crazy mixed in.  Maybe a little extra, actually - I made this the same day I had a medical procedure and there was likely still some sedative in my blood that makes me a little loopy.  My bestie and I were crafting together and we both laughed that I'll look at it the next day and wonder what I was thinking.


Turns out, I still kind of love it!  Because we're all a little nuts, and sometimes, it's nice to celebrate it.   I always tell my husband that life would be boring without my little bits of insanity.


My favourite thing about this card?  I used the Labeler Alphabet on the inside to write "but I love you anyway."  Tee hee.

Hope you had a fabulous day!  I've got some new and exciting stuff queued up this week, and I'll hope you'll make some time to come by for a visit.  Lots of new holiday items up ahead!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment