August 10, 2016

Hello Lovely - PLxSU

Hello lovelies!

Are you a Project Life convert?  I had never tried it, but a few years ago I was bit by the bug.  I had to try the Project Life Stampin' Up! kits, and the method totally won me over.  I am a convert!

But from time to time, those beautiful collections call my name when I just don't have it in me to work on a scrapbook layout, no matter how simple.
Sometimes, a girl just wants to make a card... and our Project Life collections are perfect for that, too!  


This little beauty was whipped up with the Hello Lovely collection, brand new this year.  I loved the soft colours, and that gorgeous dandelion fluff stamp, and the wooden embellishments... it is all SO dreamy!

Have a lovely day, my friends!

Cheers,
Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment