November 04, 2015

Peaceful Christmas

This card was created a few weeks ago but I've been trying to hold off on sharing too much Christmas stuff on my blog - it's so early!  

It's not too far off, though, so you'll be seeing some more holiday cheer in the coming weeks! 


...Starting with this one.  (Okay, not starting.  I know I've shared at least one Christmas card already.  But who's counting?)  This classic Christmas style is great for the traditionalists in your life - I like to keep an assortment of cards for the assortment of people in my life.

The Hearth & Home framelits have been backordered for a while now, but are due to be filled on November 9th.  If you've been waiting - yours will be on their way shortly!  If you've been hesitating - there's still time to get them before Christmas!

Another note on supplies - a new addition to our Holiday Catalog 2015 is the Precision Base Plate to go with your Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.  (Because you DO have a Big Shot, yes?  You MUST!)  The Precision plate was a "hmm, okay" on my first peek at the catalog.  I didn't think much of it.  Not long after, I was shimmying out my Greetings Thinlints and grumbling about how they come out with those little dots.  Well, guess what, my friends?  The Precision Base Plate was meant for finnicky dies like those.  Anything where you end up attacking it with a poking device - that's where this comes in handy.  You get a clean cut on the first try, with no shims, and no dots left behind.  They are PERFECTION.

Canadians, I'd love it if you'd shop online with my links below.  I'd love to help you get crafty!

Cheers and see you on Friday for TGIF Challenges!


No comments:

Post a Comment