January 24, 2019

Amazing Life Project Pack - It's HERE!

Hello friends! 

In my last post, I teased you with a card made from my most favourite new bundle, the Amazing Life stamp set + Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.  I am head over heels for this adorable bundle, and I couldn't wait to get creating with it!

I'm so pleased to launch the Amazing Life Project Pack, which might just be (okay, definitely IS!) my favourite Project Pack yet.  I love the bright colours, the fun details, and the sweet sentiments! 


Plus it's packed with SO MANY SUPPLIES!  Check out the free supplies included with your purchase of the qualifying bundle - everything you need to create six GORGEOUS cards!


Details for this gorgeous Project Pack are over on my details page, so click here to hop over there ASAP and get your order in!  I have a feeling this will be a popular one - don't miss out!

See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  Click here to shop my online Canadian Stampin' Up! store. 

Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!



No comments:

Post a Comment