December 05, 2015

Jingle All The Way!

Good morning, friends!  It's late Friday night and I was in bed when I remembered this post was scheduled for the morning and I hadn't written it yet - I'm sure some of you have busted me posting blank entries before and I'm trying not to let it happen again! 

Today's card came together with an ensemble of my favourite things - bright colours, music, glitter, patterns, and a collage front and centre.  This is one of my favourites this christmas!  


I was dying to use the "jingle" sentiment and I forced the stamp into a curve when mounting it - this created a little border for a focal point, and everyone knows I love the messy collage with a bit of everything!  

Enjoy your Saturday and see you again soon - I've got so many more posts to share before christmas comes! 

Cheers,
Shannon



2 comments: