December 08, 2015

Holiday Tin - a Paper Pumpkin makeover!

Good morning!  Can you believe that we are in the teens-away from Christmas already?!  Eek!

If you're a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you would have received the November 2015 kit, called Mistletoe & Holly already... and if you're not a subscriber, why not?!  Paper Pumpkin is pretty much the best thing since pre-sliced cardstock.  It's also a super easy addition to your wishlist - there's links below to forward a loved one!  Wink wink, nudge nudge.


My Paper Pumpkin kit tends to be a jumping-off point for me.  I usually make one or two of the intended projects, and then consider the rest of the box to be a new addition to my supplies.  And my new supplies this month were AWESOME!  The stamps were amazing, the die-cuts and patterned paper were adorable, and the teeny-tiny Dimensionals might have been the cutest thing I've ever seen.  
I had a little silver tin in my closet (between yesterday's post and today's, are you starting to wonder what my closet in my craft room looks like?!  I don't want to talk about it...) so I decided to fill it with some treats and decorate it up.  By adding a belly band around the tin, the whole pieces easily slides off without having to rip it!  


I just love how this little beauty turned out.  It's so nice to add a touch of homemade love to a simple gift to really kick it up a notch.  Chocolates taste better when they're presented with a pretty paper and embellishments and twine, don't they?!

I hope this little treat inspires you to create something special for your packaging this season - start with what you've got in that beautiful Pumpkin box!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment