May 13, 2015

#friendsarethebest!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm not generally a sad sack about the retiring list.  I'm SO excited to see new products and trends and colours and everything else!

But this one?  @Hello?  This one hurts.  A lot.

Oh, my darling, I feel like we barely got a chance to know each other. 



I love hashtags and "@"s.  They're so silly and fun!  My bestie and I often have our conversations via text devolve into a series of hashtags.  #itsridiculousiknow #butwehavefun

You'll DEFINITELY want to grab #Hello and add it to your keeper-collection.  It's a SUPER fun set for Project Life, too!  Grab it's companion set, @SoSocial, to amp up your game!

See you tomorrow for another Triple-Up Thursday featuring one of my favourites, A Happy Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment