October 03, 2014

Happy Haunting - little monster card!

I feel like I've been MIA for ages!  Sorry to be an absentee blogger - we've had a crazy week.  My parents arrived from Ontario to celebrate my little man's third birthday and it's been chaos around here!  His birthday was yesterday, and I have to share a picture - he's my best creation ever.  :)  


Wednesday night, my fabulous upline Allison hosted a Shoebox Swap for her team - what FUN!  I love her team get-togethers because we truly do have such a wonderful group of women.  I really enjoy their company and their creativity is second-to-none!  Our common thread for our creations was the Holiday Catalogue, so I opted to use the Freaky Friends set to create a little monster card.  I wasn't exactly popular with all of the fussy-cutting on this card, but isn't it worth it?! 


Tomorrow is my World Card Making Day card buffet, but I'll have a quick post up in the morning - see you then!  

No comments:

Post a Comment