November 20, 2018

So Grateful - Country Home + Rooted In Nature

Hello friends!

I'm so glad to be back after a much-needed hiatus.  While I may have been MIA from the blog the last few weeks, there's been lots of work going on behind the scenes - and I can't wait to share it all with you!

Today's card is a hybrid of two beautiful autumn-themed sets - Rooted In Nature and Country Home.  And with a fresh and bright colour combination of Lemon Lime Twist, Very Vanilla, and Copper, it brings a whole new look to fall!


I love that this card brings a fresh take on the season.  What's your autumn style - traditional or modern? 

In other news, I whipped up two Project Packs while I was away!  Unfortunately, one of them will not be available due to an unexpected inventory shortage with the key item.  Dang!  However, I'm so happy to introduce...


25 Again!  I'm SO excited to launch this fabulous birthday Project Pack!  You'll get tons of practice using the fantastic Stampin' Blends alcohol markers, AND you'll create six gorgeous birthday cards (and have the supplies to make many more!)  Click here for details on the 25 Again Project Pack - but hurry, it's only available until December 15th!

See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  Click here to shop my online Canadian Stampin' Up! store. 

Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment