September 07, 2018

Hey Kid! - Treehouse Adventure

Good morning, friends!  Friday is here and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's exhausted at the end of this week!  School is back in session and we are getting back to a routine around our house.

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for our son's first day of school.  His dad and I each wrote a note in it and I stuck it in his lunchbox - when I picked him up after school, the first thing he said was "I loved the letter you guys gave me!"  He also told me about six times that night how he wishes he had a treehouse just like this one - don't we all?!  



This adorable card is straight out of the catalogue, and with the help of some fantastic layered stamps, comes together in a flash with a lot of fun.  I loved designing this little treehouse and choosing all of the colours for the card - it's interior design meets stamping!

This adorable treehouse stamp set, complete with darling sentiments in a fun and bold font, is called Treehouse Adventure, and it's available in the 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  It's a PERFECT stamp set for kids cards!

Speaking of perfect cards for kids, check out this month's CrushOnColour Project Pack!


For September, I'm featuring the adorable Little Elephant bundle and the fabulous Brights Designer Series Paper!  With the purchase of the supplies for the Little Elephant Project Pack, you'll receive the FREE supplies and instructions to make SIX adorable cards from the comfort of your own home.  If you've never done an online class with me before, this is a great one to start with - it's bright, fun, and uncomplicated.  Perfect for new and experienced crafters!  Click here for details on how to order, including how to receive FREE Basic Jewels with your purchase!

See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! 



Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment