August 09, 2018

Best Wishes - Bokeh Dots meets Stitched All Around

Hello friends!  This week is wrapping up again, and after another bout of strep throat (the third in six weeks!) I've managed to mostly stay on track, with two live videos, some instagramming, and a blog post... but there's still more up my sleeve for you!  As I mentioned yesterday on my Facebook Live, I had such grand plans for this summer - both with family time and my business - and everything has fallen by the wayside because of this ongoing illness. It's been a mess!  I'm trying to cram it all into the last few weeks of August now.  :) 

Today's cards is a beauty, if I do say so myself - it seems I'm really turning a corner lately to clean and simple.  Well, sometimes.  I'm still whipping up chaos in my craft room!  Just wait until you see what's scheduled for Fancy Friday at the end of the month - it's the epitome of more is MORE!

In the meantime, let's meet Bokeh Dots and a new favourite Designer Series Paper. 



This card reminds me of driftwood and seaglass.  The subtly textured Designer Series Paper is from the Petal Promenade collection.  The fronts of the sheets are gorgeous photorealistic flowers, and the back has these gorgeous textures.  I'm just in love with it!  I've paired it with a little swatch of the star stamp from the beautiful Bokeh Dots stamp set - this is a total must-have.  And last but not least, a few touches of silver, including sequins, stars, tinsel, ribbon, foil paper, and an embossed sentiment from Stitched All Around.  I love that a simple card like this with a "Best Wishes" sentiment can work for a congratulations, a birthday, a wedding, or plenty of other occasions. 

Speaking of Stitched All Around, it's the focus of this month's CrushOnColour Project Pack!


With the purchase of the Stitched All Around bundle this month, you'll receive the FREE supplies and instructions to make SIX beautiful cards from the comfort of your own home.  If you've never done an online class with me before, this is a great one to start with - it's a real stunner!  Click here for details on how to order, including how to receive FREE Basic Jewels with your purchase!


See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! 



Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment