December 01, 2017

Paper Lanterns - Color Me Happy

Hello friends, and happy Friday!  I hope your week was quick and easy! 

Today is a super-exciting day for us Stampin' Up! Demonstrators - we get to pre-order from the upcoming 2018 Occasions Catalogue today!  My order is going in bright and early and I'm SO excited to get my hands on these new products.  I can't WAIT to share them with you!  Wish you could pre-order too?  Ask me about joining my Stampin' Up! team! 

In the meantime, the Stampin' Blends are one of the fabulous pre-release items that we've been lucky enough to play with in advance.  I am in LOVE with these blendable alcohol markers and I know you will be too!  


As if the markers aren't great enough, there's a fabulous new stamp set to practice colouring with, called Color Me Happy.  That's where these adorable paper lanterns are from.  Aren't they fun? 

Check out the links below to view these products in my online Canadian Stampin' Up! store.  And don't forget to come back tomorrow for a beauty of a Christmas card to inspire you this weekend!




But wait!  Before you sneak off,  check out what else is going on this month!  

December Ordering Bonus:  COMING SOON!  


Want more news from CrushOnColour.com?  Click below and sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE technique tutorial!  


Shopping in Canada? Click the links below
to purchase the products used to make these cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment