April 14, 2016

Home Is...

Hello friends!  Today's card is one I whipped up a couple of weeks ago and I've been dying to share.  I've mentioned before that I create, photograph, and blog in batches, so there's often quite a lag between when I create a project and when I share it.  This one has been biting at my heels!  

One of my most-favourite feel-good songs is "Home" by Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros.  Every time I hear it, I just feel so dang HAPPY.  And of course, it has one of those lines that's been pervasive in pop culture - right down to home decor:  "Home is Wherever I'm with You."  Isn't that the nicest sentiment?  It was totally card-worthy.   


I whipped up the entire card with patterned paper from the Schoolhouse collection; I love the bright colours and basic patterns, and used it to piece together a sweet little house.  The Alphabet Rotary Stamp is one of my all-time favourites for pieces like this; when I can create my own custom sentiment, I can get exactly what I want to say in a cute little font for the front of my card.  Perfect!  

I hope you love this little card as much as I did!  See you again soon!

Cheers,
Shannon

1 comment: