October 15, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday: Winter Wishes

It's not too soon for holiday warm-and-fuzzies, is it?!  We just wrapped up Thanksgiving (I'm Canadian - we get a head-start on these things!) and so I'm starting to get in the holiday mood!

I'm sharing a Triple-Up Thursday this week with Winter Wishes, one of the beautiful winter sets in the Holiday 2015 Catalog.  I really love this set because it's a little bit rustic, a little bit masculine, and a little bit christmas-sy without beating you over the head with Santa and snowflakes.  It's really just lovely.


Is this your first time here for Triple-Up Thursday?  It's a weekly(ish) affair where I share a collection of three 3x3" cards featuring one stamp set and five ink colours.  I tend to go overboard with supplies on my regular projects, so I like to get back to my roots and keep it simple every once in a while.  While I may personally feel the need to own everything under the sun, there really isn't a need for it.  (Although if you ever tell my husband I said that, I will deny it to the death and say someone hacked my blog.)

Each of these cards is charming in its own way, but I especially love the skates hanging on a nail.


But then I see the snowshoe again and I almost change my mind...


And then the pinecones remind me of everything lovely about growing up in the Canadian Rockies and I have a new favourite all over again.


This stamp set is just packed with awesome images!  Which one is your favourite?

See you tomorrow for TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment