December 13, 2015

Wonderful Nautical Man - The Open Sea

'Tis the season!  I spent the ENTIRE day yesterday on a shopping trip with my bestie, scouring the city for fabulous holiday decor (all her!) and I am completely Christmas-sed out!  So today, I've got a quick deviation from Christmas with a masculine card.  This one has been sitting on my desk for months in various states of completeness so it's about time I shared it.  


I made this background back in the summer and it's been sitting every since.  The card was put together and taken apart a couple of times before I landed on something I loved.  And do I ever love it now!  It's finally to my liking.  Sometimes that just takes a while!

The faux metal anchor is a really cool technique using heat embossing - just another fun way to use your stamps.  Should I do a video or does everyone know how to do this?

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend so far - if you're a procrastinator like me, you'd better get shopping!  Can you believe Christmas is less than two weeks away?!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment