December 06, 2015

Hexagon Thanks

I'm taking a quick break from the holidays here on my blog (while I decorate the house for Christmas today, so that's funny!) to share a thank you card.  We'll all be needing a batch of these for hosts, gifts, family, and friends after the holidays, so here's a little inspiration today!  


I haven't used my hexies in what seems like ages - they were an absolute hands-down, must-have-it favourite of mine when they were released, and you know how it goes - as new stuff comes in, the old favourites tend to fall by the wayside.  I had to dig this beauty out and show it some love again!  


It's nice to pull away from your go-to colours every once in a while, too - this led me to my lesser-used Lost Lagoon and Delightful Dijon, paired with my staples of Old Olive and Typeset DSP (the Frank's Hot Sauce of my craft room, if you know what I mean!)  I love mixing the rich Vanilla and deep black of Typeset with Whisper White cardstock - it creates a luxe and slightly vintage-chic look.  Who says ivory and white don't go together?  (I used to.  I'm sorry.  I know better now!)

See you again tomorrow - I've got a beautiful decor piece to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment