December 16, 2015

Stampin' Up Artisan Blog Hop - Welcome and Congrats!


Hello friends, and welcome to the very first Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team Blog Hop for the 2015-2016 year!  

I am so, so excited and honoured and NERVOUS as all-get-out to be making my very first "official" Artisan post today - this is a total dream come true and a huge honour!  I'm thrilled to spend the next year creating and sharing with you and I hope you enjoying coming along for the ride.  There are 20 of us on the team this year, from all around the world - we would be delighted to have you take a virtual trip with us to visit everyone!  

Since this is the first official post, we're supposed to introduce ourselves; so, hi! Hello! How are you!  I'm Shannon, and I'm thrilled to be representing Canada on the ADT.  I'm from Calgary, Alberta, where I live with my husband, our son, and our dog.  I have an unabashed love of bright colours, glitter, and twine in my crafting, and tea, baking, and Dr. Mario in the rest of my life.

I wanted to kick off the year with a toast to my fellow team members, so this card is for them.


Congrats on this "thing," ladies!  I can't wait to share it with you - cheers to a brilliant year ahead!

Today's Crush (AKA my colour pallet for this project) is below.  I love how bright and fun it is, and I love mixing colours from different families.  Check it out and "pin" it to save for later!


And one last thing before I go - speaking of Pinterest, did you know the ADT has a Pinterest board?  We'd love it if you followed along - click here to be linked to it!

Next up in our blog hop is the unbelievably talented and utterly remarkable Steffi Helmschrott - you won't want to miss what she has for you!  


Thank you SO much for visiting today, and I can't wait to see you again soon!

Cheers,
Shannon

20 comments:

  1. Shannon, I love your blog...it is so bright and cheerful and your card is amazing. I am so excited to be on the 2015-16 Artisan Design Team with you. Congratulations and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shannon, I am so glad you are on the ADT! I love your style and always look forward to your creations! Congrats and I look forward to even more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Shannon. I'm so looking forward to following your creations! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always give me a crush on the bright colors you use. Flipping fantastic card. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i love this card Shannon its gorgeous......you rocked it lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these bright colors just make me happy! And so do all of those stars and fun patterns. I am so excited to be on this team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color combo is gorgeous and so crush worthy! So happy to be on the team with you- congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your use of color! I guess your blog is suitably named!! Cheers to a fab year ahead! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so you know, you were my top pick to be on the ADT this year and this card is just another example of why. Totally fab as always. Super thrilled to be on the team with you! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Shannon! It's bright and beautiful, and I love the silver glimmer paper gives it even more punch. So happy to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah Shannon - LOVE all the happy colours you used together. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These bright colours are so you! Such a fun card Shannon. So glad to be joining you on the Artisan team this year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun and colorful card, love it! Excited to be on the team with you this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a very happy colorful card Shannon, love! Happy to share the Artisan adventure with you this year! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay Shannon! I am so so so excited for you! You will do amazing work as an Artisan!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun and happy card! Congrats and have a fun year!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your happy card! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so so so so so so proud of you my friend. The amount of joy I have that we can share in this experience together cannot be measured. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colors, the papers, the stars! You did an amazing job! It will be so much fun to be in the team with you (and just before you in the blog hop - pressure!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always love your colour combos and pin them!

    ReplyDelete