December 01, 2015

Nutty Birthday Gift Card Holder

Need a gift in a hurry?  This quick and easy gift card holder will take less time than it takes to choose the design on the gift card to go inside.  


It's so simple - I promise.  A strip of cardstock (Crumb Cake for me!) folded, stamped with Hardwood and heat set, and embellished.  


Dead easy, I swear!

Recognize that little strip of Elegant Eggplant patterned paper?  It's a leftover from the October Paper Pumpkin!

Thanks for popping in today - make it a great one!

(My link generator is apparently taking the day off today - for supplies, visit my Online Stampin' Up Store by clicking the link on the right side of my blog.  The stamp sets used are Hardwood, Acorny Thank You, and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Embellishments are Watercolor Paper, Burlap Ribbon, Thick Bakers' Twine in Very Vanilla, Project Life Corner Rounder punch, and the tiny wood asterisk is from the This Is The Life Project Life accessory kit.  Ink colour is Cajun Craze.  Thanks!)

2 comments: