December 20, 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board - Way To Go!

Today's project is another quick-and-easy bit of packing - perfect if you're wrapping up little goodies at the last minute this week!

I love taking a really simple gift and putting it into a fun package; it makes everything so much more special!  This stand-up bag came together in a flash with the use of the Gift Bag Punch Board.  Thank goodness for YouTube - just follow along with the steps and you'll be ready to go in no time!  


From there, give that plain white bag a splash of colour - literally! - with some reinker and a smidge of water in a Stampin' Spritzer.  I do this part over the scene and then make sure to clean up the blood bath evidence before it has a chance to dry.  A few embellishments on top of that and you're good to go.  That silver cording is retiring in less than two weeks; I'm going to mourn it, honestly!  It's one of my all-time favourite embellishments.

Thanks for stopping in today!  I'll see you again soon!

Cheers,
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Cute little bag Shannon! And I love your photo, I need to learn some photo tips from you one day!

    ReplyDelete