December 03, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday: Wonderland

Hello, friends!  It's that time of the week again - Triple-Up Thursday is here!  (First time joining me?  Triple-Up Thursday is a weekly-ish feature where I share a set of three 3x3" cards made with a basic set of supplies - one stamp set and five ink colours.

 This week's feature set is Wonderland.  It's no secret that I'm having a little love affair over here with this set - it's an absolute beauty!  I love it because it can be SO simple (as shown here) or SO glam (as I'll share with you soon on a lovely home decor piece I've made!)

Check out this week's cards:


I kept the colour pallet simple and earthy this week - Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, and Old Olive - and let the beautiful images steal the show.  These cards came together in a flash but I'd still be happy to share them with a friend or family member - simply beauty!

See you tomorrow for TGIF Challenges - our first December Challenge is colour-based, and it's going to be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Just got this stamp set. Thanks for some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got this stamp set. Thanks for some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete