January 27, 2015

Watercolour Ombre Feathers

Last weekend, I posted a sneak peek of these fabulous watercolour ombre feathers on my Instagram page...



...and aren't they fabulous?!  Ooh, I just love them.  I could barely bite the bullet and put them on a card.  I might have to make another set, just to keep on my desk.  :)

The ombre (Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, and Pool Party) paired perfectly with silver touches and delicate vellum to create this pretty little card.  I love the sentiment on this one - "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."  It seems silly, but it's something I remind myself of often.  Life is often chaotic in our home, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

See you again tomorrow.  Hope you're having a perfectly imperfect week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment