January 11, 2015

Irresistibly Yours Rainbow and Think Happy

Have I mentioned how in love with the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP I am?  Seriously, it is my number-one go-to must-have item for Sale-A-Bration 2015.  It is SO amazing and the catalog doesn't do it justice!  What looks like a brown and white paper is actually a white-on-white embossed design that resists ink and can be coloured with sponges, spritzers, stamping, and more.  It's A-MAZ-ING. 


Today was an all-day craft marathon and this is the project I'm most excited to share.  My new favourite thing, plus the "Think Happy" stamp set, which is highly underrated!  I love those swirly little clouds and the sweet sentiments in this set.

The striped paper was begging to be made into a rainbow.  It's so easy to get custom effects - to do this one, I just sponged the stripes, overlapping a bit to create the fade into the next colour.  When it was all done, I grabbed a cotton ball and "polished" the white areas to remove any colour that was left behind.  So easy and so "WOW."


What's your must-have item from Sale-A-Bration 2015?  With each item free with a $60 purchase, it's hard not to pick up at least a few!  Click here to shop my online Canadian Stampin' Up shop now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment