January 05, 2015

The Countdown is On - Sale-A-Bration starts TOMORROW!

I'm SO excited - our biggest promotion of the year, Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow!  I've had the opportunity to pre-order from both the new Occasions Catalog (also released tomorrow!) and Sale-A-Bration, and the first thing I knew I HAD to get my hands on was the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper.  The catalog truly doesn't do this justice.  Each piece is white, with a gorgeous clear embossed design.  The pattern resists ink, so it can be sponged or sprayed to change the colour and the gorgeous designs will still show through in white.  It's seriously stunning and SO versatile.

Anyway - blah blah blah - put your sunglasses on before I share today's card!


This card is BRIGHT - don't say I didn't warn you!  The Irresistibly Yours paper served as my background, and I inked it up to look like a sunburst with Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango.  The rest of it is just a gigantic mess - vellum, hexies, newsprint, "drops," twine, pompoms, watercolouring, and more!


But seriously - that paper!  It's so stunning.  Make it your must-have of 2015 Sale-A-Bration!


2 comments: