January 17, 2015

Embellished Kraft Gift Box

Do you ever have to hop out of bed at 2am because you got an idea that you don't want to lose?  This was one of those projects.  I had to get up and sketch it so I wouldn't forget by the morning!

This sweet little gift box was made with one 12x12 sheet of Kraft card stock and our Gift Box Punch Board.  If you love the Envelope Punch Board (and who doesn't?!) the Gift Box Punch Board should be your next purchase.  It's awesome!


Embellished with the Flower Patch stamps (with coordinated framelits for easy cutting and layering), Typeset DSP, and some twine and sequins, this box came together in a flash.  I'm going to save it for my mom for a little Mother's Day treat (spoiler alert!  Sorry, ma!)  In fact, I actually embellished the bottom of the box so I could still open the flaps without ruining everything!

Check out the supply list below for those fab new trims - you'll need to grab those too!

Happy crafting!


1 comment: