January 10, 2015

Another Thank You - gold and Coastal Cabana

Today's post is going to be quick - the boys are gone, dinner is in the crockpot, the dog is walked, and I have an ENTIRE DAY (!!!) to craft in peace and quiet!  Eek!

I had to make a very special Thank You for my very special grandparents last week - they're older folks, obviously, so I didn't want to go too crazy.  I started with gold and Whisper White, but it was SO boring - I had to add a little funk in somewhere!  A little splatter (with an old Paper Pumpkin stamp) and a coloured card base in Coastal Cabana and we are all set!  



I was saving this card to share until I was pretty sure it had arrived - kind of silly, considering I really doubt my 85-year-old grandparents are checking crafting blogs in their spare time!  :)

Have a GREAT weekend - I'm off to lock myself in my craft room and enjoy some "me" time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment