January 08, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday - One Tag Fits All!

Our first Triple-Up Thursday of the new 2015 Occasions Catalog!  Eek!  

If you're new to my blog, Triple-Up Thursday is a regular feature where I create a set of three 3x3" cards using a very limited selection of supplies - one stamp set, five ink pads, and (sometimes) a couple of embellishments.  I like to show that beautiful crafts don't always have to be complicated or require a full hoard of craft supplies.  This week's featured stamp set is "One Tag Fits All," an adorable new set from the new catalog.


My colour pallet this week is a bit different than usual.  I went with three colours - Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, and Bermuda Bay - with black (I used Staz-On) and gold as my accent colours.  Bright, cheery, fun, and versatile - just like the stamp set!

The first card - "You're A Gem!" is my favourite.  I love the extra sparkle of the Gold Glimmer and Foil papers.


This one is super fun, and very simple to create.  You can be done in three seconds flat.  Perfect for a little gift or note tag!


And lastly, the Happy New Baby card brings bright fun colours, a bit of glitz, and a new trend that I'm always reticent to try - doodling - to the table.  So fun!   


Thanks for stopping in today and we'll see you again very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment