August 18, 2014

What's Up with YOU?!

What's Up with YOU today?! I'm so glad so joining me here today! I had so much fun creating this weekend and I have lots of fabulous new projects to share with you in the coming days! Today's card features the "What's Up?" stamp set (and matching punch!) released in this year's catalog - I love how modern and fun it is!



The background image is "stamped" with the Honeycomb embossing folder - just ink it up and press it on. Super easy and a very cool effect! I just love this colour combo, too - Lost Lagoon, Melon Mambo, and So Saffron with a little bit of Basic Black, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.

My good friend Allison always remarks that this is my "signature style" - a big ol' mess created with a mix of colours and stamps, clustered in the top third of the card. It's true - I do this a LOT and I absolutely love the look of it! See you again tomorrow!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment