August 22, 2014

Modern & Bright "Thanks Much"

It's so hard to decide what my favourite part of this card is - there's so many elements I love!  Blackberry Bliss, Tape It, and Six Sided Sampler are all favourites of mine.  I love how fun and bright this card is (and, of course, combining stamp sets - once again, I've got four of them in this one card!  No plastic case is going to limit me!)  

Blackberry Bliss, Coastal Cabana, and Crushed Curry are such a fab colour combo, aren't they?  The perfect mix of bright and regal.  The dots at the bottom (from the Dotty Angles stamp set - one of my new favourites!) were all stamped in Blackberry Bliss - I just inked up once and then stamped three times, shifting a little bit each time, so each set of dots was slightly lighter than the last.  Love the look!  


My Facebook page launched yesterday, so I'd love it if you joined me over there!  Click here to visit "Crush On Colour" on Facebook!  

See you again soon!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment