August 12, 2014

Kicking it off with Tap, Tap, Tap!

Hello!

Firstly, let me say thank you for joining me!  I'm so glad you found you way here.  I'm Shannon, I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in Calgary, Alberta, and I have a crush on colour.  I've been a paper crafter for many years, and I love all things bright, fun, and colourful.  I'm so excited to be able to share my creations with you and help you in your creative journey with Stampin' Up!

Let's kick things off today with one of my new favourite sets - Tap, Tap, Tap!  I absolutely love the vintage typewriter image.  This is one of those fabulous sets that coordinates so well and is SO easy to use - you can just sit down and go to town without a plan, and your final project will inevitably look fabulous!

This card uses a couple of my favourites - a touch of Silver Glimmer Paper in the top left corner brings a little special something to the table, and the Back To Black DSP is showcased with the herringbone print at the bottom.  Didn't recognize it?  I inked it up with some Coastal Cabana so it would fit right in!

Cheers!
Shannon





No comments:

Post a Comment