August 14, 2014

Paper Pumpkin - my favourite monthly treat!

One of my favourite days each month is when my wonderful Fed Ex man pulls up with that bright orange box in his hands - WOO HOO, my Paper Pumpkin is here!

Today was Paper Pumpkin delivery day (and this month's kit is SO cute, but I won't share it yet so I don't spoil it for anyone else!) Paper Pumpkin is totally amazing - it's an all-in-one creative escape for just $24.95 (delivered) per month. That little box contains everything you need to make a set of projects - your cardstock, ink spots, EXCLUSIVE stamp sets, accessories, buttons, twine - you name it! The stamps are my favourite part. It's such a nice treat to have unique sets that no one but subscribers can get - it's like a totally awesome secret stamp club. :)

All of this said - I wanted to share two projects today that have been made with stamps from past Paper Pumpkin kits! The stamps are yours to keep, of course, so it's always fun to pull them out and reuse them every once in a while. And don't those fabulous orange boxes make an awesome backdrop?? :)



This first card has quite a few "exclusive" Pumpkin stamps - the striped circle, the sentiments, the star, the underline dots and the splatters are from past kits!  

Once again, the big circles and the splatters are from past Pumpkins.  Love them!  
To sign up for your own Paper Pumpkin, please visit http://mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up, and please enter me (Shannon Lane) as your demonstrator - I can't wait to share the experience with you!

Cheers, Shannon Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment