April 09, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday: Guy Greetings

I'm due to hit 10,000 views on my blog today, which is pretty dang cool!  Maybe you're number 10,000 right now.  Thanks to each of you for popping in to see what's up!

Today's Triple-Up Thursday is fitting for one of my most requested ideas:  MAN CARDS.  Masculine cards are an ever-present challenge for paper crafters and something people are always looking for ideas with!


Stampin' Up released a new set in their Occasions 2015 catalog called Guy Greetings.  It is basically the perfect man set!  I finished these three cards in no time flat, and guy cards are usually a challenge for me, too.  I actually said I could easily make three more without trouble, and probably three more after that!  This set is a must-have and a total keeper.  You need it in your stash. 




And how have I not mentioned FREE SHIPPING this week?  Run - don't walk! - over to my online Canadian Stampin' Up! Store and place your order now!  There's no minimum and no catch - just free shipping.

Have a fabulous Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment