April 24, 2015

Hello Sunshine (featuring On Film Framelits)

Today's retirement feature - the On Film Framelits.  I have a confession about these.  I bought them a loooong time ago.  Like, almost a year.  Have you noticed that they've been featured on my blog a lot lately?  It's because I realized I hadn't even cracked them open.  I absolutely LOVE these Framelits and since opening that package, I've been using them non-stop!  They are retiring with this catalog, and are currently only available while supplies last.  Retired or not, I'll be keeping these ones in my long-time collection for SURE.

Today's card uses the beautiful Poloroid-style frame.  I was looking at the So You stamp set in the Occasions 2015 catalog and thinking how they make beautiful photo overlays... so I decided to go with that idea and create a window card.  


This is a really unusual combination of supplies for me - no traditional cardstock (except for that tiny heart!) and no traditional ink!  The frame is created from Silver Foil Paper (and the window is a Window Sheet, of course!), the inside of the card is a Project Life card, and the ink is StazOn in white - you can stamp this ink onto non-porous surfaces (like plastic) and it dries without smudging.  Perfect!  

Click here to view the Retiring List!  Non-stamp items are while supplies last and are selling out quickly - don't miss out on the fabulous On Film Framelits.  The links below will take you directly to My Online Canadian Stampin' Up Store.

Cheers and see you tomorrow!  


No comments:

Post a Comment