April 11, 2015

Inspired by... a clock.

There's this clock I keep seeing at Home Sense (the Canadian version of Home Goods) that I'm lusting over.  It's beautiful.  It's a standing clock, silver, with this amazing background cobbled together from pieces of wood in yellow, blues, green, and natural.  I've seen it with every weekly visit to the store (because yeah, I'm THAT Home Sense shopper that goes every week!) and every time, I hem and haw and decide against it, because I can't think of a place in my home where it could go.

So I made a card instead.  Because that's the kind of person I am.


And I'm kind of in love with it.


Maybe I'll just frame this and put it in my house.  Surely I can find a place for that.

Have a fabulous weekend.  :)

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love the colors - I think I know which piece you're talking about. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I love the colors - I think I know which piece you're talking about. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Shannon! So beachy :)

    ReplyDelete