April 01, 2015

Inspired By... Painted Driftwood.

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen the actual piece of decor that inspired this card.  I have a set of shelves in my bathroom with a mishmash of shabby, beachy decor in tones of whites, neutrals, and blues.  It's one of my favourite little nooks in the house.  One of the pieces up there is a star made of painted driftwood, and that's what inspired today's card.



I used the Star Framelits, Hardwood stamp, scoring board, and various inks and embossing powders to create this look - it's not *quite* how I envisioned it, but I love it nevertheless.  Put together with rustic burlap and Soft Sky, it's just as I hoped.  Peaceful and serene!

See you again tomorrow - I've got a SUPER fun Triple-Up Thursday planned with the Everyday Occasions Card Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment