April 07, 2015

Bold & Graphic & Stacked With Love

Hello hello!  I hope you had a fabulous long weekend!  We enjoyed an extra day with my husband at home, a big family dinner, and my husband and I went to the theatre to see The Book of Mormon, which was crude and offensive and absolutely hysterical.  We loved it!

It's a bright, sunny, beautiful day in Calgary today so I wanted to start this week with a card that feels the same.  I think this is the most DSP I've ever used on one card!


I just love the bold, graphic black and white prints in the Stacked With Love DSP Stack.  They're so classic and they go with everything.  Here, I've paired everything with touches of Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Silver. 

You can't tell from the picture, but this card has a really fun fold.  The circle lifts up and the middle opens in two flaps - just a nice change from the usual!  

See you again tomorrow for a beautiful baby card - our family welcomed a baby girl on Easter Sunday so it will be heading to my cousin Jessica to welcome her new addition!  

No comments:

Post a Comment