April 30, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday: Choose Happiness

It's Triple-Up Thursday!  First time here?  Let me give you the scoop:  Triple-Up Thursday is a (mostly) weekly feature where I create a set of three 3x3" cards made with minimal supplies - one stamp set and five colours.  You don't need a lot of supplies to get crafty!  

Today's stamp set is Choose Happiness and the colour pallet is a bit unusual, but super pretty - Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and Baked Brown Sugar.  


I've been on a "what's retiring?" kick lately, so what's retiring here?  It's minimal but important - one of my favourite neutrals, Baked Brown Sugar, will be gone soon!  Stock up on your ink, reinkers, and cardstock!

But for now, enjoy the cards!




I've been in upheaval this week as my craft room/office is torn absolutely apart while I repaint (okay, who am I kidding - while my husband repaints and I hand him things and stay out of the way.)  I'm really grateful right now that I tend to create in advance and I can just upload a bunch of cards at a time.  I'm DYING to get back to crafting in my new room with a new colour!

See you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment