May 20, 2015

&happy - Wedding Layout

It's almost embarrassing to share today's project - this is the first thing I've done with any of our wedding photos, and our 8th anniversary is next month!  Sigh.  But hey, there's no time like the present!  This is my favourite photo from our wedding day so it's the one I chose to make a layout.

It came together in a flash using the Stacked With Love DSP Stack from the Occasions catalog - only guaranteed available until June 2!  Even that big beautiful ampersand was cut directly off a piece of DSP.  The whole layout is on a leftover piece of Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP, my favourite Sale-A-Bration item from this year, so it has a beautiful polka dot pattern embossed on the background. 


A bit of ink spritzing on the background and a quick diecut from the Hello You Thinlits and we have arrived!  Now why did I procrastinate for so long?!  

I hope this motivates you to get out some old photos and do something lovely with them!

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment