May 28, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday (+2!) - I Think You're Great!

First of all, I'm slated for my 15,000th visitor to the blog today - seriously, you guys, your support of my Stampin' Up venture has just been unbelievable.  I'm so honoured that so many people take the time to stop by and check out my creations.  You are all AWESOME and I'm so grateful for your support!

Secondly, it's Thursday!  And you know what that means!  Fripple-Up Thursday.  Fripple?  Yeah, I'm going with it.  Usually it's Triple-Up Thursday around here, which means I share three 3x3" cards made with one stamp set and five ink colours.

Today, I got carried away and made five.  Whoops!  I'm just so in love with the new In-Colours that three cards wasn't enough!  I wanted to make a couple of extras... so, it's Fripple-Up Thursday.  :)

This is my very last Triple-Up Thursday before the release of the new catalog, so I wanted to share a sneak peek of not just the new In-Colours, but a brand new stamp set, as well!  I Think You're Great was the very first item I ordered from the new catalog - instant favourite.


I really wanted to share five different ways to pair the 2015-2017 In Colours - there are even more combinations of two, three, and four, and all five go together beautifully too!  Shown here are (left to right) - Cucumber Crush with Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon with Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder with Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe with Delightful Dijon, and Mint Macaron with Tip Top Taupe.  Phew!

I actually called up my husband the auditor at work today so he could help me with this, so here's the official math: these five In-Colours by themselves offer a total of 31 combinations!  Once you add in our other 48 regular colours and 5 older In-Colours?  Oh myyyy!  I'm so excited to have these new additions.

Here's a better peek at each of these little beauties.

Mint Macaron with Tip Top Taupe

Tip Top Taupe with Delightful Dijon

Cucumber Crush with Watermelon Wonder

Watermelon Wonder with Mint Macaron

Delightful Dijon with Cucumber Crush

Are you as in love as I am?  I go back and forth on my favourite colour - I can never decide between Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron - and the combinations just make me so excited!  Eek!

Our new catalog launches in just FIVE short days - are you counting down with me??

Have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment