This was my creation for a colour challenge this week, using Gold, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, and Crisp Cantaloupe. I've been loving my Envelope Punch Board lately and wanted to use my fringe scissors, so I put them together and created this.
The box itself was create with the punch board, and then the fringe scissors got to work on the flowers.
It's no secret that I love gold, and I know I say this all the time, but the gold touches are a little something special. They really kick it up a notch. All of the embellishments are secured to the belly band, which can be removed simply by sliding it off - nothing needs to be destroyed to access the box. I love how all of this came together!
Thanks, as always, for stopping in today - I'm so happy to have people popping in to see what I'm up to! More creations are always being shared on my Instagram account, and I'd love to see what you're up to on there, too!
HOW TO: This box is very easy to making with the Stampin' Up Envelope Punch Board. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Cut your cardstock to 8x8" square.
2. Using your envelope punch board, punch and score one side at 3-1/2" and 4-1/2". Rotate 90 degrees, and repeat. Repeat until all four sides are done.
3. Round the corners of your square.
4. Fold all seams inward. Cut the smallest corner square on opposing sides to create "flaps" to secure the box.
5. Using Sticky Strip, fold your box together. Add belly band to decorate.