September 15, 2014

Blingin' it up - Coastal Cabana and Gold

I'm so excited to share this card today.  I made it a little while ago and I don't know why I've held off for so long! 


My obsession with gold is bordering on dangerous lately - like Frank's Red Hot, I want to put that (stuff) on everything!  If someone would have told me a year ago that I'd be this in love with gold, I would have said they were crazy... but I seriously can't get enough.  And Coastal Cabana, of course, is my one true love... I will go into mourning when these In Colours retire! 


 I used the Hearts mask on the background of this card (embossed with gold.)  Those masks are such a fun addition to any craft stash - SUPER inexpensive and so versatile!  I just wiped my Versamark pad over the mask to get the hearts in place.


And the last little bit of bling - the tassel combines our Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Glimmer Paper, Gold Fancy Foil Vellum, Gold Baker's Twine, and some extra threads pulled out of the twine.  Phew!  

See you again soon!  I've got details for my World Card Making Day card buffet (in Calgary, AB on October 4th) coming up ASAP!  


4 comments:

  1. OMG - I just discovered your blog via a pin from Pinterest and now I find myself having a complete 'pin-fest' all over your blog. I absolutely LOVE your style and your cards. So fun and bright and beautiful! I'm so glad to have found you.
    Hello from Brisbane, Australia! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad to have you here! :)

      Delete
  2. chuckling at alison's comment since I just typed that earlier on your blog....I absolutely LOVE your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amy - I really appreciate you taking the time to such nice comments!

      Delete