August 16, 2018

You're The Best - P.S.

Hi friends!  I'm finally peeking out from this fog of smoke and heat that's been torturing Calgary for the last few days.  It's so unpleasant that all I want to do is hang out in my bedroom with the air conditioner on full blast!  How are you surviving the summer this year?

I haven't had much time to craft this week, but I've got a great card that's been waiting in the wings for you.  I'm so happy to have DSP of basic patterns in all of the colours, PLUS a new typewriter stamp in the "PS You're The Best" set.  Eek!  Plus, this card is packed full of fresh colours, isn't it?!  



Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo have been perked up with the addition of Pineapple Punch, which is officially my new favourite yellow.  I'm putting it on everything, including this month's Project Pack online class!  You won't want to miss it... check it out!


With the purchase of the Stitched All Around bundle this month, you'll receive the FREE supplies and instructions to make SIX beautiful cards from the comfort of your own home.  If you've never done an online class with me before, this is a great one to start with - it's a real stunner!  Click here for details on how to order, including how to receive FREE Basic Jewels with your purchase!


See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! 



Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

1 comment: