August 04, 2018

You Are My Sunshine - Stitched All Around

Hello friends!

August is here and she is filled with big news!

But first, I think we should start with a project... Today's card is SUPER simple - one colour, one stamp set - but it packs a major punch!  The Stitched All Around bundle features a gorgeous stamp set with fabulous details, and a coordinating set of intricate dies.  The products do all the hard work, so you can just put them together, sit back, and let the compliments roll in!


I love the delicate stitched elements in the dies, the fine lines and clean fonts in the stamps.  This bundle is SO PRETTY!

And that leads me to my next news... once I started creating with this one, I couldn't stop... so the  Stitched All Around bundle is the star of the next online class I have available for you!  Today marks the launch of the Stitched All Around Project Pack from CrushOnColour.com.  Check it out!


Did you see the sneak peek of colours on my Facebook page earlier this week?

The colour combination in this Project Pack online class is to die for - Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, and Bermuda Bay.  If you're counting - that's FIVE new and returning colours from the recent Stampin' Up! Colour Revamp!  The combo is so fresh and fun, and pairs perfectly with this lovely bundle.

To order the Stitched All Around Project Pack from CrushOnColour.com, click here for full details and links to the required supples.  There's also an ordering bonus this month - order $100+ in retail supplies with this Project Pack and receive a pack of Basic Jewels (pearls or rhinestones) as my gift to you!

I mentioned there's a LOT going on this month, right?!  Let's start with Bonus Days!  



For every $60 spent during August, you'll receive a coupon for $6 off your purchase in September!  That's ANY purchase of ANY amount.  You can earn multiple coupons, so August is the month to order!  Why not get some coupons with this month's Project Pack and use them to spoil yourself next month?

August also features the launch of a brand new bundle - in case you need something to earn those coupons with!


Colour Your Season features a gorgeous set of stamps and coordinating dies, and they're ONLY available this month while supplies last!  You'll want to have this beautiful bundle to create cards for autumn, Thanksgiving, and Christmas - and did I mention there's new Watercolour Pencils to go with them?!  Hello, lover!  Click here to check out the entire product line in my Online Canadian Stampin' Up! Store!

I hope you're just excited as I am about this fabulous news - I can't wait to create together with the Stitched All Around Project Pack and start earning those bonus coupons this month!

See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! 



Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment