August 28, 2018

The Greatest - Calls for a Celebration

Hey friends!

One of the things that was really cool about being on the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team was that we were periodically asked for feedback on Stampin' Up! products and ideas that were in progress.  As a few years have passed since the start of my first year on the ADT, I've seen some of these products come to fruition - it's super cool to see things available for purchase that we had some input in!

This sentiment was one of them - a few of us practically begged to see a bold, graphic stamp with this adorable sentiment on it.  "You're pretty much the greatest of all time in the history of ever."  It's something I tell my kiddo quite often, and it gives me the warm fuzzies.  I'm so happy to finally have it in a stamp!  



I wanted to let the sentiment shine on this card, so I opted for grey and white with a few simple pops of colour.  This unexpected colour combination - Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, and Balmy Blue - happened by accident with some scraps of paper on my desk, and I love the look of it!

Coastal Cabana and Mango Melody are also featured in this month's CrushOnColour Project Pack - which is down to its final days!  Check it out below - and don't wait, because it's only available until August 31st!


With the purchase of the Stitched All Around bundle this month, you'll receive the FREE supplies and instructions to make SIX beautiful cards from the comfort of your own home.  If you've never done an online class with me before, this is a great one to start with - it's a real stunner!  Click here for details on how to order, including how to receive FREE Basic Jewels with your purchase!


See you again this Friday for the August Fancy Friday blog hop - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! 



Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment