February 25, 2016

Triple Up Thursday: Love You Sew

Longest.  Week.  EVER.  Am I right?  This one has just dragged!  It is finally (only?) Thursday and I thought I'd do something this week that I haven't done in ages - Triple-Up Thursday!  This was a staple on my blog before the Artisan stuff started - since that is scheduled for Thursdays, I got out of the groove of this!  

First time here?  Triple-Up Thursday is a simple concept - a set of three 3x3" cards made from basic supplies - one stamp set and five ink colours.  I tend to post projects with long supply lists, so once in a while I like to keep it simple - something for every level of stamper!

This week's feature set is the gorgeous Love You Sew, one of the host sets from the Occasions 2016 catalog.  You won't want to miss this one!  It is a host exclusive, so only available as the host of a workshop or party, or with an order of $200+.

Check it out!


Crazy cute, right?  I love the font and all of the little embellishments - the sequins are my favourite!

Here's what I whipped up with it.




This set is a total must-have for any crafter.  You'll want to snap it up before it's gone!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment